16 Mar To our friends and family…thank you
To our Friends and Family
Thank you to all that have been in contact with us to see how we are doing in this uncertain time, and who enjoyed a cocktail and a bite with us over the weekend.
We don’t know what the upcoming days, weeks or months will bring. What we do know, is that we still need to eat! And we’d love it if you could join us. So that you can still enjoy our food safely, we have put measures in place, that include:
- Placing hand sanitisers throughout our restaurants
- Regularly disinfecting public areas every hour
- Reinforcing strict hand-washing procedure, with our employees and suppliers
- Enforcing social-distancing: larger gaps in between groups on share tables (SCISSORS)
- Enforcing social-distancing: larger gaps in between tables (SISTER)
With the situation evolving daily, we will continue to monitor advice from the Australian and Victorian government health departments.
We stand in unison by our hospitality brothers with their empty seats…
we stand by our friends at major events and festivals who have had no choice but to postpone events, we stand by our suppliers who’s supply levels are unknown, and we remain committed, above all, to the wellness of our employees and guests.
Our family comes first.
In a weird time outside, we invite you to eat with us.
Rice Paper Scissors / Rice Paper Sister